As I was shelling out Te's midnight snack, Friskies Flaked Tuna with Egg (the green label), I noticed a white shiny hard onject about a centimeter long. It was a bone from the fish! What kind of shit is that? Just because it's a cat eating it doesn't mean that you don't have to take out the bones. Te is not quite three months old, what would have happened if he choked on it? His esophagus isn't used to swallowing an actual animal let alone a bone from an animal. All I have to say is "What the FUCK Friskies?!"