Saturday, June 24, 2006

Updates in a dull summer

I've done more shopping that I usually do just because I'm bored. Yesterday I took a giant leap in bra kind. I bought a strapless bra. Guess what?! It works. Of course I had to buy it at the plus sized girl store since they're the only ones that make strapless bras big enough and cute enough for my standards. My biggest fear with strapless bras is that I'll raise my arms and then all of a sudden I'll have four boobs. Not the case with this one. It stays in place and the girls stay in their holders. Woohoo!

The highlight of my summer has been nothing really. I went and saw Metalhead last week and plan on doing so again this week. Usually my life is never dull but lately as in the last month or so it's been boring as hell. I'll have to spice things up a bit.

No comments: