Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two Years...

Has it really been 2 years? It's flown past quickly. I've been single for the past two years as well. Two years ago, I was just getting over a breakup with a man I thought I was going to marry. Looking back on it I realize that I was settling for something that was just not me. I'm very happy now. I don't have to answer to anyone, I don't have to share my home with anyone, I get to deal with only my bullshit. It's refreshing to know that if I remain single for the rest of my life, I would be okay with that. I'm really okay with being by myself.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Love the attitude :-)

I copy blog themes from other people:
Ten on Tuesday (apparently there is a master list somewhere, Wordless Wednesday, Thursday 13 (I make my own list), Sunday Sewing. I've seen a random word association game called Unconscious Mutterings.