Saturday, July 15, 2006

Today's events...

Today was really cool. I got to see a bunch of my cousins that I normally don't see. My Uncle Tom's son, wife, and his son-in-law. They are awesome folks. I also got to see my cousin Kathy and her boyfriend Arthur. Arthur is a fun guy, he's from India and works in insurance. On the weekends they help out at a vineyard and reap the benefits. I wish I could get back here more often to see and be with these guys.

My cousin John and his wife Kathy have a full bar in their basement. I told my parents that when I buy a house this was going to be their housewarming present to me. I need to start looking for a house so I can have my own bar. We head back to DC tomorrow. Maybe we'll stop at the shore maybe not.

It's time for bed... drank tooo much... 4 Buds and 1 Utica Club.

No comments: