Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Revelations

In the past year I have conquered some demons that have haunted me most of my life. I've confronted those demons and squashed their existence in my life. By doing this I have been doing some deep self analyzing. For years I looked for the answers in other people. By surrounding myself with people that I wanted to be like I found myself pacifying the demon. Ultimately, how can I be happy with someone else if I'm not happy by myself. It's taken me 4 years to finally be happy with myself.

No more Hot Bassist, he was helping pacify the demon. I saw in him confidence and charisma that I wanted in myself.I think most of all I needed the fantasy of someone encompassing those characteristics wanting me.

I'm ready to put myself out there and see what happens.

What will the future hold?

Que Sera, Sera!




No comments: